The Big Lie: How Obama’s Agenda Eerily Resembles Hitler’s 7 Points
During World War 2, the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) prepared a report of Hitler’s psychological profile. They concluded that Hitler’s psyche was primarily comprised of the following processes:
1. Never allow the public to cool off
2. Never admit a fault or wrong
3. Never concede that there may be some good in your enemy
4. Never leave room for alternatives
5. Never accept blame
6. Concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
7. People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
Does this remind you of a particular contemporary politician?