I have been told that, when we look back over our lives and the paths we have taken, we do not generally regret the things we have done but the things we have not done. I think, for the most part, that is true.
Some of the decisions I made that I do not regret include:
• Playing football in junior high and in high school.
• Taking up the martial arts at the age of 15.
• Enlisting in the U. S. Marine Corps.
• Returning to college and graduate school.
• Getting married and having children and, eventually, grandchildren.
• Going into the ministry (usually, but there are days ...). Read More»