Peachtree City firefighters rescued three dogs from a house fire that occurred early Monday morning during a heavy electrical storm.
The fire at 301 Robinson Rd. was reported via 911 at 4:38 a.m., said Assistant Fire Chief Joe O’Conor. When firefighters arrived, there was smoke and fire showing from the home’s crawlspace and smoke coming from the attic also, he said.
The family had already evacuated the home but the dogs were trapped upstairs, O’Conor said. The first fire crew to enter the house was able to bring the pets to safety, he confirmed. Read More»