If you experience these warning signs repeatedly or in combination, they may indicate a hearing loss.
1. People seem to mumble more frequently.
2. You experience ringing in your ears.
3. You often ask people to repeat themselves.
4. Your family complains that you play the radio or TV too loudly.
5. You no longer hear normal household sounds, such as the dripping of a faucet or the ringing of a doorbell.
6. You have difficulty understanding a conversation when in a large group or crowd.
7. You have trouble understanding all the words in a conversation. Read More»