The following is a brief update on the current status of the TSPLOST per information coming from the Transit Day meeting I attended at GDOT headquarters in Atlanta. A poll of 400 voters was taken in the District giving the following results:
• Fulton and DeKalb supported the bill 63 to 32 percent.
• Clayton, Cobb and Gwinnett were almost 50/50.
• Fayette, Douglas, Henry, Cherokee and Rockdale opposed 55 to 40 percent.
• The combined vote was 53 percent in favor.
• No county supported building more roads. Read More»