Attorney says bullies fabricated Whitewater gun threat

Student had no access to gun, officials confirm; Attorney also says Whitewater student was taunted about interracial relationship

An attorney who represents a Whitewater High School student accused of threatening to shoot two fellow students said today that her client never made any such threats.

Moreover, a juvenile court official confirmed today that the student, who is charged with two counts of making a terroristic threat, did not even have access to a gun at home to make good on the alleged threat.

Attorney Delisa Williams said the threat was fabricated after her client threatened to report two other Whitewater students who have been taunting and bullying him for at least several months. [WARNING — The following paragraph contains language that may be objectionable to many readers.]

In the most recent incidents, her client was harassed and called a “nigger lover” by the other two students because of his interracial relationship with his girlfriend, Williams said. Williams said her client is white while his girlfriend is black.

In the past, other taunts from the two students to her client questioned his sexuality, she added.

The Citizen has learned that Williams’ client, who is 16 and considered a juvenile under Georgia law, was committed at least temporarily to a Youth Detention Center by a juvenile court judge.

However, The Citizen also has learned that decision may be more related to the child’s home life than the charges that were filed against him.

Williams’ client was charged Wednesday with two counts of making terroristic threats, but in juvenile court he can either be sentenced to up to two years probation or as much as 30 days in a youth detention center for each charge, a court official said.

Williams said it is too early to determine if she would seek to file any criminal charges against the two Whitewater students who she claims lied in starting the alleged rumor that accused her client of threatening to shoot them.

Also, a civil lawsuit may be filed at some point she added, noting the hardship that the incident has placed on her client’s parents also.

For the earlier version of this story, click here.

jefflebowsk1
jefflebowsk1's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/06/2009
JohnnyBGood

Someone get this guy some Valium. He's one angry fellow.

PTC_New_Native
PTC_New_Native's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/05/2007
Bullying

Looks like a lot of bullying is going on in this blog. I learned a long time ago, bullies will be bullies. If they can pick on someone, they will. Truthfully, it is just identifying a difference and exploiting it. "Showing them for the OUTCAST they are".

We are jumping the gun a little on this; there is more information that needs to be gathered. There are too many unanswered questions to form a solid opinion.

But for some of you, facts only get in the way of your opinion.

School is a tough time. You are under a lot of stress from many different fronts (education, social, sexual and hormonal to name a few). I have zero tolerance for bullies and agree that if they were found to be guilty of fabricating the gun story, they should receive expulsions and mandatory juvenile incarceration.

My parents divorced while I was in high school, my dad moved to the next town over and I took public transportation to the closest bus stop to the high school that I was previously attending (My mother and 5 other siblings still resided in the original town). While I do have a concern with people out of county dropping off students in our school district, if someone has been vetted, then leave it alone. Or you can just ignore facts because it does not form to your version of the truth.

note: If all you can do is comment on my grammer or spelling, you missed the tone of this post entirely.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
MainScream, err, I mean CiGi ...

Can't you JUST answer the questions? Is it REALLY beyond your abilities?

If you disagree with any of my assertions you SHOULD have a cogent rebuttal.

* Where has he been going to school prior to this year?
* How often does the baby daddy enjoy "joint custody"?
* On what 'probable cause' was the student arrested and suspended.
* What do you find so offensive about "... White"?
* What is it about the home that causes DFACs concern?

I know that as a control freak you want desperately to control this "Wrestling Match" (The thought gags me) but you are not. So it's time dear to put up or shut up.

If you are all knowing Mrs. Snopes this is a cake walk.... and I do know from the size of you that you do indeed enjoy you 'some cake'.

Toodles ...

Courthouserules
Courthouserules's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/02/2010
Now Johnny Good...

...there are many people around here who do not answer questions directly!
Mom never does, she elaborates and throws in perfunctory stuff to distract, and so does cigi.

It is a heritage thing. If one admits---he is punished, but if he confuses, he may get away with it. It doesn't work too well anymore.

Like the kids going to the wrong schools-------just ask that "family" what is going on and you will get a lecture about how you don't understand how the galaxies work together instead!

If you call them on it, they will yell racist, or mind your own business.

Hey, the answer is simple: yes, the student lives where ever he can depending upon the situation, sometimes with Grandmother sometimes with Aunt Ruth, and sometimes with his Mother---but never his Father. He attends the school that is most convenient to him and others and the best one possible.

I have no objection to this at all. The kid has enough problems!

CiGi
CiGi's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/10/2010
i believe my point is made.

....and the argument disintegrates into you calling me fat - and up here at the top of the thread instead of a direct reply to the questions i DID answer.

all 108 lbs of me appreciates you demonstrating the HEIGHT of your intellectual prowess, johnnyB. i guess statistical anomaly was the correct answer after all.

THANK YOU for proving me right. now for that cake....

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
as long as u r happy dearest

you and your chins can go take punctuation lessons maybe mavis beacon will let you eat ur cake while u type in shorthand

lol

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
CiGi ... wipe the spittal from your screen and then ...

Stop the venomous diatribe it's unbecoming and only makes you look rabid.
You are lousy at defense (if that is your intention).

Why don't you fill us all in on how all of these other kids bamboozled and manipulated law enforcement and the school in to believing your angel is a danger to himself or others. It's hilarious to watch you attack all of the 'other' kids while protecting your precious. Are ALL other kids bad or just these? You wouldn't 'dip your toe' in Whitewater ... what does that say about your obtuse opinion of the school and those 1500 kids there?

Just give us the details and spare the personal attacks.

We're waiting on the details with baited breath ... fill us all in on how all of these other kids bamboozled and manipulated law enforcement and the school in to believing your angel is a danger to himself or others. come on...

... and we are still waiting....

... more waiting here.....

... and while you are at it explain this: "The Citizen also has learned that decision may be more related to the child’s home life than the charges that were filed against him." Would that pertain to YOU GiCi??? Are YOU responsible for this young man?

... and some more waiting for you ... and then tell us all where he has been in school all of these prior years ... and where YOU think he lives.

By the way: "Also, a civil lawsuit may be filed at some point she added, noting the hardship that the incident has placed on her client’s parents also." Now, is this his "Joint Custody" parents or his parent/step parent parents that have been placed in this "Hardship" and what are the damages exactly?

Funny how money always figures in, isn't it?

No, GiCi, you are the idiot, and a gullible one to boot so put up some facts or shut your pie hole.

jefflebowsk1
jefflebowsk1's picture
Offline
Joined: 09/06/2009
JohnnyBAngry

Jesus you are one angry dude. You need to chill that all caps out before you have an aneurysm.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
All Caps?

All caps? Really? LOL....

CiGi
CiGi's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/10/2010
calm & cool thx.

watch your overly emotional response there, johnnyB. you are underestimating my objectivity.

FACT: you are circling around looking for a weak spot in this situation to try & paint it the way you see it. you also appear to be attempting to sway public opinion before the FACTS in this case can even be presented.

FACT: i question the validity of the information you have written here.

FACT: i question your motives for making inflammatory remarks about this family or this child. i wonder what your agenda could be.

FACT: i asked you a series of questions about how you came upon the information you presented. you ignored those questions. this makes me question the validity of anything you have stated even more.

FACT: continuing to point out that your statements are groundless & based on rumors & assumptions is now boring. i believe you are quite capable of making yourself look like an ass without my further assistance.

carry on.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
No answers CiGi ???

Can't you answer simple questions?

I see you fancy yourself snopes.com and the authority on this case but yet you want no part of answering questions or attempting to explain your position.

Yawn.

Good luck with your lawsuit. I'm sure between fleecing the county educational system of $8,500 a year, the social security $, the government funded psychological evaluation for your family, the incarceration and DFACs expenses and your law suit for your little troubled family you will do quite well.

Now, please, just answer these questions:

Fill us all in on how all of these other kids bamboozled and manipulated law enforcement and the school in to believing your angel is a danger to himself or others.

Are ALL other kids bad or just these two? Are all other kids racist?

Explain this comment to us: "The Citizen also has learned that decision may be more related to the child’s home life than the charges that were filed against him." Would that pertain to YOU GiCi??? Are YOU responsible for this young man?

Tell us all where he has been in school all of these prior years ... and where YOU think he lives.

"Also, a civil lawsuit may be filed at some point she added, noting the hardship that the incident has placed on her client’s parents also."

Now, tell us, is this his "Joint Custody" parents or his parent/step parent parents that have been placed in this "Hardship" and what are the damages exactly?

CiGi
CiGi's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/10/2010
oh tater, stoppit now. :)

it's getting tedious for me to watch you embarrass yourself.

but ok, i'll play:

the idea, the assumption, the LEAP that i am somehow responsible for the care of this child is humorously ludicrous. it makes me wonder about your paranoia. furthermore, if this were my child, i would be too engaged with the process of clearing him to wrestle with the likes of you.

you keep type, type, typing - demanding for me to reveal personal info about this kid in a public venue. this makes me wonder about your motives AGAIN. there's a certain creep-factor in your insistence. however,let's assume i DO know where this youth lives & what schools he has attended. let's assume also that i am garnering some personal satisfaction knowing that when & if this information comes to light, you'll be choking on your insolent words. of course i'm not saying this is this case, but it could be. it's a small world after all.

i do not know how many children are involved in this issue. there are however, MANY comments floating around that indicate a culture of bullying is a viable possibility in this school system. i hope that is something that can change for the better. as for how many kids are racist - that's just a stupid question, tater. who knows? YOU don't.

regardless of how much you stamp your feet demanding i tell you, i do not know what "hardships" or "damages" are relevant in this case, but i assume it's a costly affair to fight felony charges. again, if this were my child, the damages would fall somewhere in the realm of reform & dismissals of select staff members. i might even go after the slanderous children who "bamboozled" the school. but that is just me. i wouldn't propose to speak for the parents in this situation.

i am vacillating between wondering if you are emotionally stunted in some way (as indicated by your ferocious verbal attack on a child) or if maybe you are just stupider than you appear. i think i'm leaning toward the former, altho i suppose the latter is possible simply as a statistical anomaly.

in closing tater: i hope you string your next tantrum into a little more coherent format, as i have a busy weekend of merriment ahead & won't be able to continue to bat you around like an under-informed cat toy.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
you answer is that you dont know
CiGi wrote:

it's getting tedious for me to watch you embarrass yourself.

but ok, i'll play:

the idea, the assumption, the LEAP that i am somehow responsible for the care of this child is humorously ludicrous. it makes me wonder about your paranoia. furthermore, if this were my child, i would be too engaged with the process of clearing him to wrestle with the likes of you.

you keep type, type, typing - demanding for me to reveal personal info about this kid in a public venue. this makes me wonder about your motives AGAIN. there's a certain creep-factor in your insistence. however,let's assume i DO know where this youth lives & what schools he has attended. let's assume also that i am garnering some personal satisfaction knowing that when & if this information comes to light, you'll be choking on your insolent words. of course i'm not saying this is this case, but it could be. it's a small world after all.

i do not know how many children are involved in this issue. there are however, MANY comments floating around that indicate a culture of bullying is a viable possibility in this school system. i hope that is something that can change for the better. as for how many kids are racist - that's just a stupid question, tater. who knows? YOU don't.

regardless of how much you stamp your feet demanding i tell you, i do not know what "hardships" or "damages" are relevant in this case, but i assume it's a costly affair to fight felony charges. again, if this were my child, the damages would fall somewhere in the realm of reform & dismissals of select staff members. i might even go after the slanderous children who "bamboozled" the school. but that is just me. i wouldn't propose to speak for the parents in this situation.

i am vacillating between wondering if you are emotionally stunted in some way (as indicated by your ferocious verbal attack on a child) or if maybe you are just stupider than you appear. i think i'm leaning toward the former, altho i suppose the latter is possible simply as a statistical anomaly.

in closing tater: i hope you string your next tantrum into a little more coherent format, as i have a busy weekend of merriment ahead & won't be able to continue to bat you around like an under-informed cat toy.

it would have been much shorter just to say you dont know the answers to anything

normal
normal's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/11/2009
Nail the scum bag liars

If these 2 lied and caused this person to be arrested and embarrassed and put in a detention center, boy crap would hit the fan around here. This is the problem when someone says something and the police state goes on a rampage to lock someone up before investigating. Pretty sad. The parents of the liars should be held liable for the damage to the innocent family. Merry Christmas

ImFedUp
ImFedUp's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/07/2010
Scum bag liars?

Hoping that a quick and thorough investigation will reveal the truth. If they "bullies" are lying, give them a sentence that the accused would have gotten if the allegations against him were true.

Davids mom
Davids mom's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/30/2005
'Grown Ups'

It's encouraging that someone is investigating this and reporting the truth regarding this situation. Bullying and lying has gotten out of hand with our youngsters - but we have to also take a good look at their role models. I really hope that 'race', 'gender' and 'sexual preference' are no longer 'issues' in the future. In order for this to happen, we all (myself included) have to look into our own actions and reactions to our fellow human beings.

normal
normal's picture
Offline
Joined: 08/11/2009
Davids mom

You know this generation of kids has learned how to lie from the best liar of all times. Bill Clinton. If the president can lie to the nation then why not everyone else.

swac
swac's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/28/2007
Lying

These kids are too young to remember President Clinton. Now they could remember President(appointed)Bush lying about WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION

Davids mom
Davids mom's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/30/2005
Normal - yup! (and many others)
Quote:

but we have to also take a good look at their role models.

Edwards, Sanford, - it really doesn’t' t matter what ones' political persuasion is - if ones character is lacking. The point is - our youngsters are seeing bullying and lying as a way of life here in America - and it is detrimental and against our principles. Do as I say, not as I do - just doesn't result in a 'better' generation.

MajorMike
MajorMike's picture
Offline
Joined: 10/20/2005
Normal - That depends

It really depends on what your definition of "is" is. Besides, I think Obama is going to walk away with the "liars trophy" with a hands down win.

Curiously you don't hear the libs chanting "Bush lied" anymore.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
CiGi: Oh, Right. Joint custody ... Oh, I gotcha. O.K.

Wow. You got me on that one. Yea, the old 'joint custody' scam, err, arrangement. How foolish of me to think that just because his mother drives him EVERY day to the bus stop in Fayette that he actually lives with her.

And all those kids just make up stuff about him because he has an 'interracial relationship'.... riiiighhht. Got it. How unique... He's the only kid in America who isn't prejudice - right?

No enabling going on there - no excuse making at all - no sir - he is a "victim" of extraordinary magnitude on a number of levels.

Poor kid. Can't we all just let him be. Wow. I have really been shown to be an idiot.

You got me. You got the tater.

Chris P. Bacon
Chris P. Bacon's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/28/2010
Not so far-fetched, Johnny B

Johnny, I think you're exaggerating a bit.

In my neighborhood we had a marital flameout, mom kept the kids and the house but Dad moved elsewhere (coweta, I believe). He had joint custody and would drop the kids off from time to time at the bus stop two doors down from my house.

The only reason I knew about this was because it came up at our homeowners assoc. meeting about dastardly out-of-county folks dumping kids at our bus stop...this was the only "investigated" and "confirmed" case, but entirely legal.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
Crispy- stop it!

For crying out loud man - I have a 'live one' on the boards ... she's spitting and cursing and arguing and coughing and the whole nine yards ... don't confuse me with facts ... I'm on a roll!

Chris P. Bacon wrote:

Johnny, I think you're exaggerating a bit.

In my neighborhood we had a marital flameout, mom kept the kids and the house but Dad moved elsewhere (coweta, I believe). He had joint custody and would drop the kids off from time to time at the bus stop two doors down from my house.

The only reason I knew about this was because it came up at our homeowners assoc. meeting about dastardly out-of-county folks dumping kids at our bus stop...this was the only "investigated" and "confirmed" case, but entirely legal.

Chris P. Bacon
Chris P. Bacon's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/28/2010
I'm trying, JohnnyB...

I'm trying very hard to withhold summary judgment on this situation...I'm gonna break the cycle this time, dammit!

I know we (as a group) don't know all the facts yet, nonetheless we have the usual Citizen S.O.P. applying (i.e. "this I believe..." from the usual suspects, a smattering of "you don't know the REAL story", and newly registered folks coming here to praise or denigrate the student).

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. So far we have in this sordid cast of characters:

  • The arrested kid, allegedly the victim of sexual/racial bullying
  • At least two school bullies
  • Principal Greg Stillons
  • Public Affairs honcho Melinda Berry-Dreisbach
  • An unnamed school SRO
  • A Fayette County "Sheriff's Investigator" Brent Rowan, who apparently only talks to the Citizen's competitor
  • District Attorney Scott Ballard

.
My gut feel is that there was a lot of overreaction and grandstanding from one or more people above. I'd like to know exactly who reported this "terroristic threat".

Finally, I'm no fan of Whitewater principal Greg Stillons (he reminds me of Major Burns from MASH) but reading non-Citizen accounts of this little dustup leads me to believe that he did attempt to get information out to parents in a relatively timely manner.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
You may be right but....

This all started with MainScream's denial that he resides OUT of the county and I know he does. In her zealous rage she said 'not true'! But she is... WRONG. ;-)

Chris P. Bacon wrote:

I'm trying very hard to withhold summary judgment on this situation...I'm gonna break the cycle this time, dammit!

I know we (as a group) don't know all the facts yet, nonetheless we have the usual Citizen S.O.P. applying (i.e. "this I believe..." from the usual suspects, a smattering of "you don't know the REAL story", and newly registered folks coming here to praise or denigrate the student).

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. So far we have in this sordid cast of characters:

  • The arrested kid, allegedly the victim of sexual/racial bullying
  • At least two school bullies
  • Principal Greg Stillons
  • Public Affairs honcho Melinda Berry-Dreisbach
  • An unnamed school SRO
  • A Fayette County "Sheriff's Investigator" Brent Rowan, who apparently only talks to the Citizen's competitor
  • District Attorney Scott Ballard

.
My gut feel is that there was a lot of overreaction and grandstanding from one or more people above. I'd like to know exactly who reported this "terroristic threat".

Finally, I'm no fan of Whitewater principal Greg Stillons (he reminds me of Major Burns from MASH) but reading non-Citizen accounts of this little dustup leads me to believe that he did attempt to get information out to parents in a relatively timely manner.

Chris P. Bacon
Chris P. Bacon's picture
Offline
Joined: 02/28/2010
Need some direction here, JBG

I've read both threads twice....where did the "lives outside the county" claim start? Is this information you got from somewhere else? Inquiring minds want to know!

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
Comment number 26ish ....

I stated (correctly) that he lives out of county. The information is VERY reliable. That precipitated a hysterical meltdown from MainScream. Regardless, he has bigger problems now and so does his 'family'.

Courthouserules
Courthouserules's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/02/2010
School here, live elsewhere

Although we all know that a small quantity of people live elsewhere and send kids to school here. Some are also allowed to do that who work here for the county.

This sort of thing has "always" gone on, just maybe not quite as much or in the same category.
Football players for instance have done this for a 75 years.
Music students, very bright children, and so on.

It occurs when one county has better schools for a particular reason than another, or is extremely more convenient due to divorces and so forth.

Might I suggest that you complain to the supervision of the school allowing such attendance. You will need some form of proof for the principal or superintendent; another person with definite knowledge and proof would help.

It is actually the supervisions responsibility to manage this according to law or allowances.

You really should not "jump" the people doing it---student or relative.

Mike King
Mike King's picture
Offline
Joined: 11/29/2006
OK, Court

"Football players for instance have done this for a 75 years."

Really now, were you actually on the 1935 Fayette Tiger squad? Or, could it be that your meds have worn off and the orderlies are chasing you with that darn straight jacket again.

Courthouserules
Courthouserules's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/02/2010
MIKE K Football

No, no I didn't play around here, but I did go see SMU win the game that made them the national champions of 1935.

Like now, the Great Depression was prety bad that year, so everyone packed up jelly biscuits and boiled eggs to take to the game---heck sandwichs at the game were $.10 each and big oranges were $.05!
We filled our water jugs in the crick jest outside the Texas border so as to have a chaser fer the home-brew, which we carried under our bison robes.

Ronald Reagan was there--they called him Gipper.

AtHomeGym
AtHomeGym's picture
Offline
Joined: 01/18/2007
Court & Football

Clearly, some of those meds are hallucinatory!

CiGi
CiGi's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/10/2010
dear tater:

i find it a tiny bit appalling that while you conjecture about what you BELIEVE is going on, this CHILD is being treated as a domestic terrorist.

joint custody "scam"? are you suggesting the family pays no property tax in this school district? do you know the parents' work schedules? are you somehow privy to the comings & goings of this family in an intimate way? or maybe you just wanna fan the flames...

it's also a smidge disgusting that you convey that you somehow KNOW the validity of these claims & whether he is victim or perpetrator & if he is prejudiced or not. are you holding back some super-secret inside knowledge of the events in this case? do you personally know the sociopolitical views of this family and/or this kid? or could you be just spewing more venom...

what shows your BLATANT IDIOCY is that you spout rumors as if they are facts, as if you somehow know the truth. it's dangerously irresponsible - very much like the kids who created this mess...

CiGi
CiGi's picture
Offline
Joined: 12/10/2010
@ JohhnyBGood

"And as a bonus...

... he lives out of the county with his mom."

well he does ~idiot. PART TIME. it's called joint custody. not an unfamiliar term to those of us who are literate.

this is an inflammatory, over-reactive action of the "grown ups" who have custody of your children for the majority of any given day. think it's nifty to have your kid treated like a criminal? send 'em to whitewater high.

no way in hell i'd allow my kid to dip his toe in that lily-white pond...

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
By the way.... if you are so "literate",

Can't you use proper punctuation?

By the way, I already read William Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury and I really don't want to experience your stream of consciousness or need the practice.

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
Joint Custody: Defined by those who are literate or ...

... those who just breed and move on to the next 'biatch' or 'dawg'? Nice neat way of saying 'BROKEN' home I suppose. Sounds like something you have experience with, yes?

You say he lives "part time" - back it up.

The FIRST response from the attorney is the same old "He's a victim,he was bullied, race card (even though he's white - lol)crap. That's what all defense attorneys do when they have no case.

Oh, and PLEASE don't dip your toe in Whitewater. In fact, keep you and your family as far away from Fayetteville as you can. We don't need any race baiters here in our "Lilly white pond". We have enough already.

Here, we error on the side of caution and believe troubled kids who make death threats. We actually follow the rule of law here. That's why you are trying so hard to be here (part time) you are just too dumb to realize it.

“Our schools’ policy is we are to investigate it because you never know,” Berry-Dreisbach said. “It could be a legitimate threat. We are going to take it very seriously and it is going to be investigated.”

Parents can take this chance to remind their children of the seriousness of making threats even if one is just joking, she said.

You should know that the "ability" to "back up" a threat is not necessary for the threat to be a violation of law. (i.e., 'I have a gun and this is a robbery' is going to get you time whether you have the gun or not.) Your lawyer's spin is just that - SPIN. Either he made the threat or he didn't. The students, the school, law enforcement all say he did. A jury will decide the rest.

CiGi wrote:

"And as a bonus...

... he lives out of the county with his mom."

well he does ~idiot. PART TIME. it's called joint custody. not an unfamiliar term to those of us who are literate.

this is an inflammatory, over-reactive action of the "grown ups" who have custody of your children for the majority of any given day. think it's nifty to have your kid treated like a criminal? send 'em to whitewater high.

no way in hell i'd allow my kid to dip his toe in that lily-white pond...

JohnnyBGood
JohnnyBGood's picture
Offline
Joined: 04/14/2008
And as a bonus...

... he lives out of the county with his mom.

Courthouserules
Courthouserules's picture
Offline
Joined: 07/02/2010
Stepped into a bucket of smears

Need more government regulation for such as this!

Are all Lillys white?

Is that why "Whitewater?"