St. Christopher’s celebrates first Divine Liturgy on new church site
On Sunday, Aug. 28 St. Christopher Hellenic Orthodox Church celebrated its first Divine Liturgy on its recently purchased land on Ebenezer Road immediately outside the Peachtree City limits.
Under the leadership of the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Atlanta and the Very Rev. Fr. George Tsahakis, the parish has grown to approximately 50 families from the Fayette, Coweta, Spalding, and South Fulton county areas. Plans for building are under way and the 6th Annual GreekFest fundraiser will take place on Saturday, Sept. 18 at the Seymour Hangar at Falcon Field. For ticket info, contact Tammy at 770-487-1004.