Christ’s Church at Whitewater celebrates 30th anniversary

The public is invited to join Christ’s Church at Whitewater in the celebration of 30 years of Christian worship and service on Sunday Sept. 22. The celebration will include a pot luck lunch to be served immediately following the 10:45 a.m. morning service.

The church opened its doors 30 years ago as Kenwood Christian Church on Ga. Hwy. 314 in the Kenwood Community of northern Fayette County. In 1994 the church moved to its present location on Ga. Hwy. 85, south of Fayetteville, and is now known as Christ’s Church at Whitewater.

Christ’s Church is one of over 6,000 Christian churches worldwide that celebrates its roots in the Restoration Movement. Within this movement it is an independent congregation whose accountability is to God and the members of the church family. The Lord’s Supper is served each Sunday.

The church is on Ga. Hwy. 85 next to Whitewater Middle School, 4.5 miles from downtown Fayetteville. For more information call 770-461-1487 or visit www.ccwhitewater.org.

Recent Comments