8 arrested in PTC alcohol sting
Eight people were issued citations in an undercover investigation Thursday after selling alcohol to an underage person, police said.
The incidents happened at seven of 26 establishments that were surveyed in a joint operation between Peachtree City Police and the Georgia Department of Revenue.
The establishments where citations were issued were Katie’s Liquor Store, Line Creek Liquor, the Wisdom Road Shell gas station, the Pit Stop gas station on Petrol Point, City Tap, El Ranchero at Braelinn Village and Chili’s Bar and Grill.
The following persons were cited in the sting for furnishing alcohol to a person under 21 years old:
• Marie Elaine McLeod, 28, of Otara Woods Court, Newnan, who was also cited with selling alcohol without a Peachtree City permit
• Marco Jaime Sanchez, 24, of Renwick Drive, Senoia
• Ronnie William Nathan Wages, 21, of Willis Walk, Griffin
• Lacrisha Jackson, 39, of 450 South Peachtree Parkway, Peachtree City
• Adam Blair Armagost, 21, of Newhaven Drive, Fayetteville
• Taylor Alexander Griffin, 23, of South Street, Carrollton; and
• Lucy Neal Johnson, 56, of Johnston Street, Senoia.
Also, a separate charge of selling alcohol without a Peachtree City permit was filed on Benjamin Bartley Dixon, 31, of Wagon Wheel Trail, Senoia.
The sting was conducted between 4 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. July 28.
Date TYPO corrected.