Still time to sign up for Fayette Chamber’s Leadercast
Did you know the average person makes 8,746 choices a day? The choices you make define the leader you become and the choices you make are not just about you, they are about the positive impact you have on your organization, your community, and beyond.
The Fayette Chamber invites you to attend the 2012 Chick-fil-A Leadercast satellite event at Peachtree City Christian Church on May 4, 2012.
At this year’s event, you will hear from world-renowned leaders who specialize in the art of making choices.
• Soledad O’Brien: Anchor and special correspondent for CNN.
• Tim Tebow: NFL quarterback, Heisman trophy winner and bestselling author.
• Patrick Lencioni: Best-selling author and president of The Table Group.
• Marcus Buckingham: Strength strategist, bestselling author and researcher.
• John Maxwell: Leadership expert and best-selling author of “The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.”
• Angela Ahrendts: CEO, Burberry.
• Roland Fryer: Professor of Economics at Harvard and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory.
• Urban Myer: Head football coach for Ohio State Buckeyes
• Andy Stanley: Best-selling Leadership author and communicator.
• Sheena Iyengar: Author of “The Art of Choosing” and world-renowned expert on choice.
For more information about the Chick-fil-A Leadercast, call 770-461-9983 or visit www.fayettechamber.org/leadercast. Group rates are available.