Wednesday, Mar. 4, 2015    Login | Register        

Home a total loss in March 14 fire

A late morning house fire on March 14 at 210 Hilo Road south of Fayetteville was a complete loss. Bob Arnold, who lives next door, was in the house with a Comcast service staff who noticed the fire in the basement and escorted Arnold out of the house. The fire was worked by multiple units from Fayette County Fire and Emergency Services and the Fayetteville Fire Dept. Photo/Ben Nelms.

Location: 

Ad space area 4 internal

Sponsored Content

Opinion

I am a soccer referee and each week I am on a soccer field almost every day. I hate seeing young men and women, sometimes as young as 12 or 13, with knee braces, casts, or on crutches.

Sports

If the “Fountain of Youth” really exists, it may be at the Canongate golf courses in Fayette and Coweta counties.

Lifestyle